How do I perform within my target market?
Search Experience – the project area
Here you will get an overview over all your projects and comprehensive information based on them regarding your keywords and URLs performances, the SERP features, as well as the current market situation.
The Search Experience offers the possibility to create an individual project in order to be able to carry out in-depth analyses based on a defined keyword set, at defined intervals and the defined search engine.
The analysis of the project data has several advantages compared to the analysis in the Research Cloud:
- Composition of an individual keyword set to exclude irrelevant keywords and include important keywords.
- Adding the desired search engines (national or local) to evaluate local and mobile data.
- Determination of the tracking frequency to update the data at the desired time.
- Keyword tagging in order to break down performances into individual market segments.
- Adding Benchmarks for more extensive competitive analysis.
- Some exclusive analyses such as keyword details
Data within the Search Experience
All data collected in the Search Experience are based on the project and the associated settings. These can be changed at any time in Project Management. In this way, extensive optimisation potential can be uncovered and detailed analyses can be carried out.
The analyses can be broken down to the smallest parts of the project to obtain detailed information.
In addition to the project domain (in the example: "amazon.de"), any benchmark stored in the project can be selected, whose performance can then be evaluated on the basis of the project keywords.
It is also possible to choose one of the search engines in the project to track the local performance of a domain, for example.
In addition, analyses can be broken down to tag level by selecting the desired tag (in the example: project). With a suitable tag structure, analyses can even be broken down to the product level.
Keep in mind
Use the Research Cloud..
... to analyse national performance, market situation and competitors!
.. for extensive Keyword Research!
Use the Search Experience
... to analyse performance based on a specific keyword set within a selected region!
... to uncover and recognise optimisation potential!