Templates are ready-made dashboards for common use cases. At the click of a button, a dashboard pre-populated with visualizations will be created.
Currently, the following templates are available:
- Domain Insights - Most frequently used KPIs from the Research Cloud combined in one dashboard.
- Rapid Response - View the percentage change of the overall SEO Visibility.
- Executive Level Project Insights - A high-level overview of the search performance of your project domain and its competitive landscape, including the benchmarks and competitors.
- Google Analytics KPIs - Track your organic performance instantly using common metrics from Google Analytics such as sessions, pages, bounce rate, and more.
- Seo Leading & Lagging Metrics - Visually compare the performance of common SEO KPIs from the Searchmetrics Search Experience, Google Analytics and Google Search Console in one place.
To create a dashboard using one of our templates, follow these steps:
Click on the “Templates” tab, within the overview screen.
Click on “Apply Template”, which will then open up a screen where you can input the parameters for your visualizations, such as the URL you want to track.
Once you have filled in the required fields, click on “Create Dashboard”.
Just like dashboards created from scratch, dashboards created using a template are customizable.